Saturday, July 08, 2006

my mom!

As most of you know, my mom had a stroke 2 weeks ago, and was paralyzed on the left side, she is now in a wonderful rehabilation center in Ogden Utah and is doing great. The feeling is coming back to her left leg and face. They have her in entense therapy every day and they do not let her sit around, they keep her very busy! Her speech has improved you can understand what she says now, every day is a milestone for her and her indenpendance! The main goal is to get her home and living on her own again which she desperatly wants!

Thank you for your kind words and prayers on her behalf!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh Cheri!!! I'm sorry to hear that your mom had a stroke..but I am happy to know that she's doing better and better. I will pray for her.

and..i'm happy you have a blog now!

Give your mom my very best when you talk to her next.

Barb said...

Hey you. I'm glad your mom's doing better. Be sure to let us know if there's anything we can do.
love ya!