Sunday, July 09, 2006

Here is Sunday again! I didn't make it to church today. I talked with my mom last night and my sister and my nerves and worrisome nature took over and I got really sick! Not good! I worry entirely too much. I know mom is in good hands and Denise is taking good care of her, but being all the way across the country makes it really hard! I cannot imagine how I will be next year when Miss Emma leaves for the "Y".

The girls are really excited to leave in 2 weeks for EFY at Lockhaven. This will be Emma's 4th year and Hannah's 1st! They have already decided on what they have to take to wear and to beef up the wardrobes! Funny little chickas!

I have to try to publish a picture so I will try with my favorite flowers...African Violets!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe your daughter is off to BYU...in a year. amazing.
when did we get old?

i drove past yourold apartment a few weeks ago...the one you shared with your mom on Barstow? or Bullard? anyway...i told royce, "That's where i pierced Cheri's ear"...

Unknown said...

Ryan just got back from EFY and had a great experience too. Can't beat EFY.

Nice photos of all the sites. I'm a little worried about the Washington Monument though...someone ought to tell someone that it's leaning a little to the...left.

Rachelslope said...

Where did Ryan go to EFY? Was it his first time? The kids here just love it!


BTY we did try to straighten the monument but...we were too busy having fun!

Unknown said...

Ryan went to San Diego for EFY. and, it was his first time and he loved it. Where do your girls go to?

Unknown said...

someone else can straighten the monument...it was more important for you guys to have fun. leave the straightening to someone more compulsive and anxiety ridden...