Tuesday, November 04, 2008

ELECTION DAY!



Today is a very historic day! I've done my part and placed my vote. I have put my trust in Barack Obama. We cannot continue with the same another 4 years. We need fresh ideas and most of all we need hope that things will get better. We have to stop these companies taking jobs away from the American people and sending them overseas. At the same time we as Americans have to stop being so greedy and be more grateful. We have no one to blame but ourselves. Greed have become so prevalent it is very scary when you read bout how regular people are stealing from their employer or their church, bank robberies are up...we have got to do something different and I honestly do not feel it is with McCain and Palin. What we fail to take into consideration is the fact that if McCain wins, and something should happen to him, Palin will be our president...heaven help us. You turn on the TV and all you hear is how Obama has no experience...and Palin does? The mere thought of her being the president is enough to make me leave this country. I keep hearing how Obama is a terrorist...due to Avery, well just because I have a Dr living on my street doesn't make me a Dr. There have been very hateful things sent us and we have friends who have been called and told their voting location has changed only to find out they are receiving bogus phone calls....regardless of who or what you are voting for....just vote, make your voice be heard, if you don't vote.................SHUT UP and don't complain :-)

No comments: